Last updated 07th Jan. 2023
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. For example, we may collect the following categories of data on the Site:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, as well as demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests that you provide to us voluntarily when you register with the Site or participate in various Site activities, such as online chat and message boards. While you are not obligated to provide us with personal information, you may need to do so to access some site features.
When you use the Site, our servers automatically collect information about you, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the websites you visited immediately before and after accessing the Site.
Financial information, such as credit card numbers, brands, and expiry dates that we may collect when you make a purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services via the Site. We store just a small portion of the financial information we collect, if any at all. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our payment processor, and you are recommended to review their privacy policies and contact them directly if you have any concerns.
Data from Social Networks
If you link your account to social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, we will gather information about you from those sites, including your name, social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, and profile image, as well as public data for contacts.
Data from Mobile Devices
If you use the Site using a mobile device, we may collect information about your device, including its identifier, model, manufacturer, and location.
Third-party data, such as personal information or network friends, is gathered when you connect your account to a third-party service and provide the Site access to this data.
Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
You may provide us with personal and non-personal information when you enter competitions or giveaways, or react to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We rely on accurate information about you to provide you with a seamless, efficient, and personalized experience. To be more precise, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
· Create a personal account for yourself and manage it securely.
· Assist investigators and respond to subpoenas.
· Collect and analyze anonymized statistical data for internal use or dissemination to third parties.
· Customize advertising, discounts, bulletins, and other information about specials and the Site for you.
· Permit user-to-user contact.
· Complete and manage Site-related transactions such as purchases, orders, payments, and other activities.
· Create a personalized profile for you in order to tailor future visits to the Site to your preferences.
· Enhance the efficiency and functioning of the Site.
· To assist you in getting the most out of the Site, we monitor and analyze use and trends.
· Notify you of changes to the Site.
· We will contact you on new goods, services, and/or ideas.
· Conduct further business transactions as necessary.
· Avoid fraudulent transactions, keep a look out for theft, and take steps to protect yourself from illegal activity.
· Payments processing.
· We will gather input on your site use and communicate with you.
· Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
· Respond to customer service and product-related inquiries.
· Send you a newsletter.
· Solicit funding for the Site
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may release information we have gathered about you in certain circumstances. The following methods in which your information may be shared:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe releasing information about you is necessary to comply with legal processes, to investigate or correct suspected policy violations, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we will do so in compliance with applicable law, rule, or regulation. This entails exchanging data with other businesses in order to combat fraud and mitigate credit risk.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform operations on our behalf or on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, web hosting, customer support, and marketing assistance.
As permitted by law, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes with your consent or after providing you with an opportunity to withdraw consent.
Interactions between Users
If you interact with other Site users, they may view your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your actions on the Site, including inviting other users to the Site, interacting with other users, like articles, and following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions, or other content to the Site, they may be seen by all users and may be publicly distributed in perpetuity beyond the Site.
When you visit the Site, we may display advertisements through the services of third-party advertising firms. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites stored in web cookies to display advertisements for goods and services that may interest you.
Your information may be shared with business partners in order to offer you with certain products, services, or promotions.
Third Parties Not Listed
Your information may be disclosed to marketers and investors to conduct general business analysis. Additionally, we may share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Insolvency
We are not liable for the activities of third parties to whom you provide personally identifiable or sensitive data, and we do not have the capacity to monitor or supervise third-party solicitations. You must contact the third party directly if you wish to unsubscribe from letters, emails, or other third-party communications.
Web Beacons and Cookies
You should be aware that when you purchase a new computer, install a new browser, update an existing browser, or erase or otherwise change the cookies files in your browser, certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or preferences may be deleted.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our administrative, technical, and physical security measures safeguard your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please keep in mind that no security system is flawless or impenetrable, and no means of data transfer can be guaranteed to be free of interception or another type of misuse. In addition, any information disclosed online is subject to interception and exploitation by unwanted parties. As a result, we cannot guarantee the complete confidentiality of any personally identifiable information you provide.
YOUR GDPR RIGHTS
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
1. The right to access: You may request access to your personal data anytime. We will supply you with a copy of your personal data in a generally used electronic format upon request.
2. The right to rectification: You have the right to have erroneous personal data rectified and incomplete personal data filled.
3. The right to erasure: You may request that we remove your User Data in certain circumstances (including those involving processing based on your permission). Please keep in mind that this right is not absolute. As a result, an effort to invoke the right may result in no action on our part.
4. The right to object: to some processing activities we do with your personal data, such as using your data for our legitimate interests. Additionally, you have the right to object to using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, frequently used, and machine-readable format (or to have your personal data directly sent to another data controller).
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GDPR
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
· Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
· Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
· Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
· Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
· Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest.
· Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us.
In any case, we will gladly help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, mainly whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and guarantee. You can exercise Your rights.
· Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. You can access, update or request the deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section whenever made possible. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
· Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information. We hold about You corrected.
· Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
· Request the erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
· Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide you, or a third party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
· Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent to use your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), don’t hesitate to get in touch with Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not collect or market to minors under the age of 18 on purpose. However, if you become aware that we have acquired personal information from children under 18, don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact information below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
· Logging into your account settings and updating your account
· Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
We may send you periodic newsletters and/or emails that directly promote the usage of our Service or the goods and services of third parties. When you get newsletters or promotional messages from us, you may express your choice to cease receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the email you receive or by accessing your Settings page’s Notifications options. In addition, regardless of your preferences, we may send you transactional service-related informative emails periodically.
Daad Business Global Institute Limited Liability Company
500 Delaware Ave, Ste 1 #1960
Wilmington, DE 19899 USA
+1 760 227 0305